Sunday, March 16, 2014

Planets Live In Houses

 
So I've been on a roll lately. Posting new sweet bands, finding hidden gems, playing Skate 3 on ps3, and just kicking ass in general. So here is more of that. I don't even remember how I found Planets Live In Houses, but I did and I'm stoked. These dudes play really nice mathy-rock stuff. It's awesome as fuck! They have some insane drumming and wild noodling, and bubbly parts, and some nice licks for sure. Below is their self-titled EP that came out in January. Get!

8 comments:

  1. Just listening to it now whilst sorting out some photos - sweet find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I try my best! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, A blog that only posts understated quality bands of the extreme variety? What you're doing here is fantastic. You're a fucking legend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats your psn gamertag? lets shred some skate 3! saytin 603 is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psychiclovetriangle, thanks so much! That means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle I think my gamertag is trainwrecked666. I never go online but I'll try it and look for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mines Saytin603 , Ill send you a request and hopefulyy rip it up.

      Delete
  7. Hey man thanks a lot for the support! We were just vainly googling ourselves to see if anybody cared and stumbled across your blog. Ashamed to say I hadn't heard of you before, because you post some really righteous music. Really means a lot to have that kind of support.

    ReplyDelete